Krank is seeking to fill the role of Head of Analytics. The person filling this position must be experienced since they will be a founding member of the Analytics Team. The analytics expert will create and lead their own team. The head of Analytics is focused on driving tangible business impact across the company, maintaining processes and infrastructure while providing leadership for all of analytics and business intelligence. The Head of Analytics is expected to focus on more than just analytics; they’ll be a systematic thought partner across the entire organization.
* Engage with senior executives and stimulate coordinated decision-making.
* Determine a long-term analytics strategy for Krank.
* Employ and establish qualified, experienced individuals to carry out your strategies.
* Identify opportunities for data-driven decision making.
* Own supply/demand forecast models as well as being knowledgeable about business and deviation drivers.
* Execute, coordinate, and monitor strategy-based evaluations important for business as needed.
* Create optimal approaches for ongoing result assessments, AB testing, and organize subsequent findings.
About the Applicant
* At least 5 years’ experience in data science or analytics.
* MBA, ideally in a quantitative setting.
* Offering counsel to the staff to advocate data use for data-driven decisions.
* Employing and training business intelligence engineers and coaching analysts.
* Comprehensive work experience of using Python and SQL to manipulate data.
* A firm grasp of business priorities, recognition of leverage in analytics endeavors, and ability to prioritize as needed.
* Implementation of data infrastructure (ETL, data pipelines, client-side tracking, CDI).
* Able to utilize statistics for business problems (such as split testing).
* Thorough experience with customer analytics, which includes multi-touch attribution, demand expectations, lifetime value, and customer segmentation.
* Passionate about your work and not afraid to dig deep to solve problems within a fast-paced startup atmosphere.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London